- Berry Blossom CBD hemp flower is available in 2 size variants, tested at 17.4% CBDA and contains less than .3% Delta 9 THC.
- This flower descends from Cherry Kandahar S1 crossed with Chardonnay. The name is derived from its acai berry-like aroma.
- Sweet in taste and smell, Berry Blossom comes in at an impressive 18.19% CBDA and is one of the more potent flowers we offer.
- This potency makes it ideal for those dealing with chronic inflammation, pain, anxiety, or even sleeping issues.
- Berry Blossom yields a very high amount of cannabidiol, as well as a respectable amount of CBGA, and an interesting terpene mix. The result is the much sought after “stoned” feeling that users desire, and one that is best-suited for a night in or after a long day’s work.
- However, if consumed in small amounts, there is a burst of mellow energy that can help power through the day.
Lab Text Result.
Berry Blossom CBD Hemp Flower ratio ;
CBD (21-25%) to THC (0.1%),